Understanding the APVMA's decision on quintozene
As of 12 April 2010, the APVMA has suspended all approvals and registrations for the agricultural chemical quintozene and its products.
Further information on this regulatory decision is available below.
- About quintozene
- Impurities in agricultural chemicals
- About dioxins
- The APVMA’s regulatory action
- Media release: Chemical regulator suspends agricultural chemical because of dioxin contamination
- Suspension of quintozene active constituent approvals, products containing quintozene and label approvals of products containing quintozene (PDF, 58kb)
- Media release: Call for retailers to remove quintozene products from sale