What support is available?
- Training covers key topics and is based on your feedback, check details and dates.
- A new look website with the draft regulatory guidelines is now available
- Formal consultation on the draft regulatory guidelines
- Free information sessions were held across capital cities in February and early March. Common questions from these sessions are available here
- Online information outlining what is changing will be developed on an ongoing basis as required and informed by feedback
- The Regulatory Update newsletter will continue to include reform updates, subscribe here.
- What is changing?
- Consultation on the draft regulatory guidelines
- Agricultural and Veterinary Chemicals Legislation Amendment Bill 2012 (external site)
- Explanatory memorandum to the Bill (external site)
+61 2 6210 4871
Last updated on 9 April, 2014