The APVMA's central planning document is the Corporate Plan. Each Corporate Plan has a life of three years. The Corporate Plan defines the principal objectives of the APVMA and gives a broad outline of the strategies to be pursued to achieve those objectives.
The Operational Plan sets out the actions needed to achieve the objectives in the Corporate Plan. The plan enables the CEO with the Executive Management team to assess the efficiency of the APVMA and to monitor the risk mitigation treatments.
The Operational Plan uses the Balanced Scorecard (BSC) methodology. The use of the BSC methodology and, in particular, the use of strategy maps allows strategies to be 'visualised'. Performance is strengthened through a shared vision and common understanding of the activities required to achieve corporate goals.
Copies of APVMA Annual Reports are also available.
Corporate Plan 2012–15
- Browse the online version of the Corporate Plan—2012–15
- Download a full version of the Corporate Plan—2012–15 (PDF, 600kb)
Operational Plan 2012–13
- Browse the online version of the Operational Plan—2012–13
- Download a full version of the Operational Plan—2012–13 (PDF, 600kb)
Enterprise Agreement 2011–14
Information Management and Information & Communications Technology Strategic Plan 2012–15
- Information Management and Information & Communications Technology Strategic Plan 2012–15 (PDF, 1.3Mb) | (DOC, 530Kb)
- Corporate Plan—2009-12 (PDF, 591kb)
- Corporate Plan—2006-09 (PDF, 964kb)
- Corporate Plan—2003-06 (PDF, 557kb)
- Corporate Plan—2000-03 (from July 2002 onwards) (PDF, 834kb)
- Corporate Plan—2000-03 (up until June 2002) (PDF, 1.03Mb)
- Operational Plan—2011–12 (PDF, 765kb)
- Operational Plan—2010-11 (PDF, 737kb)
- Operational Plan—2009-10 (PDF, 824kb)
- Operational Plan—2008-09 (PDF, 818kb)
- Operational Plan—2007-08 (PDF, 3.6Mb)
- Operational Plan—2006-07 (PDF, 728kb)
- Operational Plan—2005-06 (PDF, 8.6Mb)
- Operational Plan—2004-05 (PDF, 617kb)